Q: What types of workshops are available?
A: There are 3 fun, engaging workshops available:
Constructing the Future Zone: Embark on a mission to design and build sustainable housing for Greenhaven!
✅ Discover construction and its technology.
✅ Build a 3D model house.
✅ Roleplay as a builder.
Powering the Future Zone: Explore the powers of solar energy and illuminate Greenhaven with this powerful renewable energy!
✅ Learn about solar energy.
✅ Build a solar powered car.
✅ Explore the applications of solar power.
Cultivating the Future Zone: Enrich your home garden by planting your own vegetables, and help to create an eco-friendly oasis in the heart of the city of Greenhaven.
✅ Learn about urban farming.
✅ Make a compost.
✅ What is hydroponics planting?
Q: How much are the workshops?
A: We have several workshop packages with extraordinary promotions available. Prices begin from RM30 onwards.
Q: May parents sit-in for the workshops?
A: If your child is under 5 and is interested in participating in our workshops, one parent will be allowed to accompany the child. For children above the age of 5, no parents are allowed to sit in on the workshops as we value and prioritise the children's workshop experience.
Q: How do you book for slots?
A: Simply book and register your slots at https://www.kiddypedia-inc.com/page/heroes-of-tomorrow
Q: What are the age groups for the workshops?
A: Children aged from 5 to 10 years are invited to participate in our workshops.
Q: What do we need to bring?
A: We will be providing all the materials needed for the workshop.
Q: What time is the workshop?
A: For our workshop schedule, kindly refer to our workshop registration form for more details https://www.kiddypedia-inc.com/page/heroes-of-tomorrow
Q: How big are the groups?
A: In each workshop, there will be a maximum of 10 children participating. Our workshops will be managed by a team of experienced facilitators.
Q: How may my child join the Graduation Party?
A: With the purchase of a 2-workshop package, your child will be entitled to join the Graduation Party. During said event, your child will enjoy many fun games and exciting activities, and a certificate will be given to every participant. To register your interest, please use our online registration form.
Q: What are the terms and conditions for a SplashMania ticket?
A: T&Cs for SplashMania Complimentary Open Dated-Tickets are as follows:
• This voucher is valid until 31 March 2024 only.
• Redemption of ONE (1) complimentary adult or child ticket is only applicable upon purchase on the same day of one full-price adult ticket.
• Please note that this voucher is not valid on Wednesdays.
• This voucher is not applicable during Malaysian school holidays, public holidays, and any ad hoc holidays as declared by the Malaysian Government.
• Offer cannot be combined with pre-purchased tickets, online sales and any other discounts, rebates or promotions, annual passes, and corporate offers.
• Ticket prices and operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
• No photocopies or facsimiles will be accepted.
• This voucher cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash and is not meant for resale purposes.
• Management reserves the right to refuse, alter, amend, delete, or add to the stated terms and conditions or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
Q: How may I collect the ticket and voucher?
A: The workshop ticket can be collected at the registration counter on the day of the workshop itself. Upon completion of the workshop, the SplashMania Ticket/Gamuda attraction vouchers can be collected at the redemption counter. A proof of the workshop stamps will be required for ticket/voucher redemption.
Q: May I alter the date and/or time, if my child falls sick?
A: Please contact our customer support team via WhatsApp at +60125586015 for further arrangements.
Q: What happens if I change my mind? What is the cancellation policy?
A: Please refer to our Refund Policy: https://www.kiddypedia-inc.com/page/return-refund